A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
If you’ve been driving around in Louisville, chances are you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies that buy houses. Often times they say things like “We Buy Louisville Houses!” or “Cash For Your House”. Are these “we buy houses in Louisville companies” credible? How do I know if the local house buying companies out there are honest […]
Should you take a cash offer for your Louisville house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In Louisville If you’re selling a property in Louisville to an end buyer (the person living […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- 5 Reasons You Should Work With An Investor Instead of An Agent To Sell Your Louisville House
- Things To Know Before Investing in Louisville
- Tips and Tricks for New Real Estate Investors In Louisville!
- How To Maximize Your Real Estate Returns in Louisville
- College Planning Using Real Estate in Louisville? Learn How To Do It!